Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Been Tagged...Hehehe

ayoo.....kena tagged dgn kak g pulak...hehe....first time kono ni.....

The rule is simple. Use google image to search the answer the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

to kak g, ni dia jawapan2 den hehe :-D

i am

i really want to go

my favourite place

my favourite thing

my favourite food

my favourite drink

my favourite color

i live in

i was born in

my college
my favourite story
my hobby

err....nak kena tag org pulak ker....saper ek....mm...kebanyakkan kengkawan dh kena tagged dgn soalan ni....so kira beres je la ek....hehe :-D ops....okla2....nk tag org plak nih...hehe...so, calon2nye adalah...jeng jeng jeng....

1) bibot
2) baby

No comments: